Food for thought...

"The higher you soar, the smaller you appear to those who cannot fly."

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"Best I Ever Had" Video Shoot



So Drake Talks about Kanye directing on the "Best I Ever Had" video. Personally, I must say, I think this video is going to be interesting. And guess who stopped by the video shoot? My fav girl Nicki Minaj! Not going to lie, I think this girl is BAD, straight out of Queens!I love women who are bold, tough and not afraid to say what others cannot. (Someone get me a Nicki Minaj poster!) Anywho, Weezy was on the set along with his girlfriend Shanell (as MissInfo reported), Common, Trey Songz and many others. The video was shot in Brooklynnnnn! (God, I want to get back to New York...I miss my girls, especially my girl Ashleigh, check out her awesome blog at http://kungfuproductions.blogspot.com/).


No comments:

Post a Comment