Food for thought...

"The higher you soar, the smaller you appear to those who cannot fly."

Monday, July 6, 2009

Diddy's Annual White Party!

Okay, I have not blogged in a minute. Hey what can I say...I have been a bit busy. Anywho, I saw these pics that Hot 97's MISSINFO posted from Diddy's annual white party. First off I would like to say that Lauren London looked absolutely adorable pregnant, and with such a beautiful glow. Amber Rose looked stunning. On another note, I have been hearing rumors that Amber Rose was kissing up on Chris Brown. Tisk Tisk. Another bad move for Breezy I think. So here are the pictures!







I do not care about any negative press Lil' Kim may recieve...I still like and her! Plus, although her dress pushes the realms of scandalous, it still looks great on her.

hmm is this before or after the kiss? I wonderrrrr

xoxo,

Lolita<3

No comments:

Post a Comment