Food for thought...

"The higher you soar, the smaller you appear to those who cannot fly."

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lady Gaga Presents The Fame: Monster

I personally am excited to see some new stuff from this crazy, absurd, creative and talented lady. Lady Gaga will release The Fame Monster in the United States on November 23rd. There will be eight fresh new tracks from producers such as Rodney Jerkins and RedOne who produced the lead single "Bad Romance." So why call it Monster? While in an interview with MTV, Lady GaGa explains":
"While traveling the world for two years, I've encountered several monsters, each represented by a different song on the new record: my 'Fear of Sex Monster', my 'Fear of Alcohol Monster', my 'Fear of Love Monster', my 'Fear of Death Monster', my 'Fear of Loneliness Monster'...etc.."
hmmmmmm....interesting. I guess you can say we have all had those fears at some point.
Touche Gaga...
xoxo,
Lolita

No comments:

Post a Comment