Food for thought...

"The higher you soar, the smaller you appear to those who cannot fly."

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Blueprint 3

I may also be late on this post, it may be well overdue...but being an advid listener of HOV, let me just say that I am proud of his latest album The Blueprint 3. YESSS! He has put New York back on the map. He has brought that New York vibe back that I love sooo much in this album. "Empire State of Mind", "So Ambitious" reminded me of the New York that I love and was born and raised in.
Fortunately, I'm not the only one loving it. The Blueprint 3 (HOV's 11th album) made #1 album on the The Billboard 200 which succeeded him past Elvis Presley as the solo act with the most #1 albums in the charts history.
xoxo,
Lolita

"Tell from my attitude that I'm most definitely from New York."


"These streets will make your feel brand new. The lights will inspire you."

No comments:

Post a Comment