Food for thought...

"The higher you soar, the smaller you appear to those who cannot fly."

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jimi Hendrix was tryna spit game to my girl last night

There always seems to be a case where the fruit cups have suddenly gone missing. You walk into your dorm room, and empty cups, left with remnants of sweet fruit juice are left behind...bare. The culprit? !?!?!?!!?

The FruitCup Bandit....Ashleigh Sampson.....anywho, onto her interesting encounter with Jimi Hendrix.



So, just a few minutes ago, my girl, my roomate Ashleigh was talking about how she had this weird dream about one of her favorite artists Jimi Hendrix. Her dream included her poster of Jimi Hendrix (to the left) just randomly talking to her. According to her, he was talking so much to the point that she was doing magic in order to shut him up, like yelling random spells at him. From, the way she told me this story, it was entirely too funny, to the point I had to blog about it. I swear, my roomate hands down is one of the most randomest people I know. Therefore, I send a warning out to all females who are infatuated with the work of the musically inclined Jimi Hendrix: Watch out, he'll come for you in your dreams. I guess. Well. It happened for Ash.




No comments:

Post a Comment